View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 01:03 PM   #210
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naria
I find Form's attitude and actions very strange to say the least. He hasn't contributed much besides saying that he isn't a wolf and seems quite unhappy about that and insults the village. I do think that he is acting Cobblerish(mixing confusion in with his posts) and I would like to think that someone would agree with me on this. Looks like the voting is going in a different direction(I have read over the reasons for this), but as I said I want to make my own decisions. And I will vote:
Your vote for me, Naria bothers me not in the slightest... but the attitude of both you and the Saucepan Man is... amusing.

You accuse me of being useless and confusing. Confusing... well, I'll admit to that. But useless?

So what!

This, my dear Villagers, is a game of "bandwaggoning, accusations, and lies". I see no reason to include sensible analysis in my posting when my "sensible" analysis, by and large, tends to be off the mark, misleading, and -frankly- suspicious.

I'm somewhat insulted that some of you seem to think me a Cobbler. Seriously, do you honestly think I'd be such a blatantly obvious Cobbler? Give me some credit people! I may not be a genius, but I have some skill in this game... If I were being a Cobbler, I'd be as quiet, normal, and devious as I could be. And you have my full and explicit permission to drag up that quote against me in any future game.

Nay, dear villagers, I am a completely ordinary innocent. Believe it if you like, deny it if you don't. The truth will out!

Now, I have no weighty or detailed analysis to offer regarding anyone. The Saucepan Man asks that I take a closer look at him, and not base my opinions off of his voting record or normal style.

However, I say that these are really the ONLY things we can go off of- at least in the Saucepan Man's case. He is too canny a person, both in general and as a player, to let things slip when he's keeping a secret.

Of course, one can hardly say that voting for known Innocents a Werewolf makes. And, as far as normal style goes, the Saucepan Man has as bad a record as any of voting in completely the wrong direction.

The thought occurs to me... just now... that MAYBE the Saucepan Man is the Cobbler. Past experience suggests that he would be a very quiet, devious Cobbler, nudging things off course rather than causing mayhem. Hmm... yes, I could see him as a Cobbler, if not a Werewolf.

Overall, I see no REAL reason to kill off Saucey today, other than the fact that he occassionally irks me. He seems, overall, to be innocent. And, if guilty, I'd peg him as Cobbler, rather than a Werewolf.

But why listen to me? After all, I'm not exactly setting out to be helpful!