View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 09:22 PM   #55
Elu Ancalime
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elu Ancalime has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elu Ancalime
Just for the record, I'm a guy.

Quote:
Th?oden replaced with Queen Elfhild? Denethor II replaced with Finduilas as Stewardess?
Now I personally would not agree with what im about to say, but you know whenever there is a descision someone always hates it...

So if they did replace Denethor and Theoden, some might critizize that 'Gondor was weak because of her' or 'if Rohan had a King, they could defeat Sauruman' (not: spoken in a whiney voice)

Once again, I dont think this, but i could see that would happen. Not that i think Tolkien didnt want to avoid this, just what I thought...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm...If I woman joined the Fellowship (removing the Nine Walkers), it would be hard to decide who.

Elf-I dont think Gandalf (forget that, Elrond!!!) would allow Arwen, especially when its camping with her boyfriend.0_o Yeah, thats a little odd, and Aragorn whimself probably wouldnt want it. Galadriel would probably want to stay in Lorien, and considering the fact there was already one of the Wise that fell to the RIng's lure and another (gandalf) that was around it. And who knows what Celeborn would think.

Dwarf - Well.....yeah. Sorry.

(Wo)Man-Of course uncle would not let Eowyn go, but considering that hes under the consiricy of Grima...I dont think Grima would allow it either.

However, If a woman did join the Fellowship, I would say it would be a Maia, like Ancalima the Pink (JUST KIDDING, not meaning to stereotype, but some example needed...)
________
CBX1000

Last edited by Elu Ancalime; 03-03-2011 at 11:00 PM.
Elu Ancalime is offline   Reply With Quote