View Single Post
Old 02-16-2006, 08:08 PM   #2213
Shelob
Shade of Carn Dûm

Shelob has just left Hobbiton.
I figured that, and after my last post it dawned on me I should probably clarify a few points about the false seer.

>>If the False Seer is Used there will be NO COBBLER OR CURSED. I don't want to give the wolves too much of an advantage. (If the False Seer is not used I'll be using at least one of those roles, depends on the numbers)

>>The Hunter and Ranger will be allowed to talk during the day, which should help balance it a little. Though this will hold true regardless of whether or not the False Seer is used.

>>When one of the seers dies I will tell the village which one it was. So the notation would read something like: SHELOB--False Seer--pushed into a well by wolves on NIGHT 3
Which should clarify something...if nothing else it'll solve the mystery for the remaining seer.

and it may even end up depending entirely on how the wolf:villager:gifted proportions work out, if it's tilted enough in favour of the wolves I'd like to try a game with the False Seer, even just to see how it works out in practice.
[EDIT: I said earlier I'd let you know about the Flase Seer within 24 hours, in reality I'll probably decide shortly before the game begins. That way more people can have input on it.]

Yes, 4.30pmEST=9.30pmGMT. I was making a quick guess on times, thinking further on it I figure I may push it back at least half an hour, but it should settle somewhere in the 4.30/5.30pmEST (9.30/10.30pmGMT) range...

Last edited by Shelob; 02-16-2006 at 08:17 PM.
Shelob is offline   Reply With Quote