View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 09:51 PM   #74
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Wulfham

Vaenosa stood with fists clenched answered Dorran with obstinance in her voice, "Mad you say? The choice I made was not mad infact I thought that I was doing the right thing by everyone. I realized while I was in the tree top that the cat was not ready to attack and I had enough time to take a kill shot. My shouting would have given the animal more targets than just our horses. I may not be a professional hunter but I have succesfully killed my share of large prey in my journeys with Nay. With the time I felt I had before the cat sprung, I was sure my arrow would have flown true."

"Are you suggesting that I was not acting a team member? Looking back I truly believe that I was making the right move until you guys messed it up with your hollering. Now look what you have done, you've scared it off into the shadows and Incana is hurt. I will tell you this only one time, I will never take on an Orc by myself. If I did then you could call me mad."

Vaenosa glared at the two heroic men and asked "Now what shall we do, oh wise ones with one member injured and a hungry cougar on the loose. Seeming as you have messed up my hunt I will do what you wish in order to get the beast," Vaenosa said bending low with outstretched arms towards the bushes.