View Single Post
Old 02-25-2006, 01:51 PM   #304
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Good grief!

Two hours in Emergency, an IV unit, a 12 hour sleep, and breakfast later... and the village has been up to this?

Okay, so people find me quiet... Whatever. As SPM has noted, I base my strategy on knowledge of past games, and the last several have all borne that accusation against me. I don't care. You try being sick (and it turns out it's a flu, not strep...) and see how well YOU play when you're dehydrated.

Anyway, a little self-righteous ranting over, I'm staring a deadline two hours away and no one in the village seems suspicious to me. SPM, Boromir, and Eomer seem to be playing on par. Morm is quieter than usual, but not raising any warnings. Everyone seems to be playing on par- and Innocent! Even yesterday's suspicions of Aiwendil have gone down, although that could just be him quieting down about me...

Well, I'll be back in a while to try and think my way through all this...