View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 11:16 AM   #225
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Bregoware

I would like Sythric to address this "leader-affair" Osmod has raised, and thence answer it right here. I've saved myself that possibility.

I can take us out and going today, meaning the next 5 hours RL. If someone of you would like to take us on, he/she should reveal the intent quite soon. Otherwise I'll put us on the saddle and to the ferry.

I would really like to see some posts by Maeggaladiel and Eowyn, about your thoughts of these new circumstances. So at least post a save in 5 hours from now (5PM GMT right now) to make your thoughts heard - after that, you will have a chance for them in the ferry etc.

Anyways: I would like us to make the saves as telling some basic outlines of the time or possible impact of it. I think at least Maeggaladiel was ready to post at weekend, but then didn't, because didn't know enough about Farael's intentions.

So: without you sending something, a post or a save for the "morning reaction" before 10PM GMT, I'll send us on our way and onboard the ferry. If you would like to do that (sending us to the ferry), please let me know.

If you have something to put in, please do. I can look at my posting before 10PM (GMT), and adjust it accordingly

I will fill the "leader-affair" -text in anyhow. And for you others to know - if you want to react to it someways in your posts that will be later than a pure "leader"-post of mine (and thence, earlier as our "getting off and riding" posts) - Sythric's point is: he or Raedwald were not sent here to lead a party, but to help one. So he would - and quessing on behalf of Raedwald, like to act more as counsil and help, not as a leader.

Raedwald sure can disagree on Sythrics' interpretation! Feel free to do it.

Last edited by Nogrod; 02-27-2006 at 11:31 AM.