View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 11:53 AM   #285
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Nogrod:

Quote:
Luckily you haven't solved all the problems here with Naria, so there will still be some thinking to do in the actual game too...

Sorry if I have stepped on your toes here . I figured since we are going to be as one group soon, I would offer some assistance to Farael's question. It was meant to be a suggestion not a "This is what we are going to be doing and this is how we are going to be doing it." Like you have been doing so far and yes your idea of a deserted town is a good one. I realize that your character was sent out to guide the young ones, but I think it was intended to be just your character not you as a person in this thread. Other people will have their opinions and will want to help and offer suggestions at some point in this game and I think that we would all look at what that person has said and take it into consideration, even if we had a concrete 'map'. You surely don't have to use my suggestion regarding the ferry, that is of course your prerogative. Like I said it was just a suggestion.

Quote:
And luckily too, all the solutions you have suggested so far won't work, because of the setting of the situation...

Last edited by Naria; 03-02-2006 at 11:57 AM.