View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 12:41 PM   #606
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield Sign: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

My fellow wolves, Aiwendil and Saucepan Man the Survivor, you were both magnificent! Especially in the efficient manner you took out Boromir88 and then Mormegil (whose secrets, I must admit, I had not myself figured out).

I was rather worried that my play right before I was killed would cause you more harm than good, but you handled it brilliantly. Putting suspicion on Celuien like that was the right thing to do. (By the way Celuien, very sorry!)

I had intended to lie and reveal myself as the Guardian much earlier in that day, to try and force the real Guardian and Hunter out into the open. But I didn't do that for rather selfish reasons: I thought there was still a good chance that I could have survived that day. It was only really in the last 2 hours that my doom was realised.

And another message to my wolves: thank you so much for picking up on that thing I did with tar-ancalime. When she voted for me on Day One I knew that she would be suspected for it later on; and that's why I gave that reply to her.

O Spawn, I have already told you but I'll make it more public: you were wonderful. You picked up on all sorts of little things that no-one else would have. If it weren't for you I am confident I would have lasted much longer. See that? She chose to focus on me only because of our Heroic Background, Anguirel.

Farael on Aiwendil, just wow! How could you be so right from so little evidence? You were quite the troublemaker!

Lhuna, I'd apologise a million times! Why do I always stab you in the back in Werewolf?

I was thinking about my record in Werewolf games. I've been on the winning side 7 out of 9 times: pretty groovy, yes?

But I've only survived once.