View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 04:42 AM   #390
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I'll keep my save still, but will alter the contents of it by the timing of you others and the possible PM-answer from Eowyn. I would like Sythric to have even a couple of words with Eostre, but if Eowyn is not online today, I'll pass it over.

If no-one is doing it, I could make us Bregowarians come to the burnt village in my save (less than 10 hours RL). So if no-one reveals writing that one, I'll do it. But please, anyone having time or wanting to do it, just do it...

PS. I think Naria is right, these "waitings" by the Wulfhamers are not very logical. Could you come up with a narrative reason to wait for a while?

Important PS. So if it is about afternoon or evening when we have the sight of the burnt town (we crossed the river just after the noon), then we should overnight first (still more than 1 day after you Wulfhamers), and Arry's "afternoon", when we might catch you up, will be the next day (gametime) from our point of view? So anyone posting us Bregowarians should pay heed to this need of one night there before any meetings.

Last edited by Nogrod; 03-12-2006 at 04:47 AM.