View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 07:41 PM   #84
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
You're telling me. Celuien isn't going to be much help in catching wolves I fear...she's going to be hard-pressed keeping up with the work-load.
Tell me about it. So many suicidal types out and about. TGWBS? Garin? That's a new one. And Ang has some new delusions, I see. Hedgehogs? Fortunately, his mind seems to have cleared since this morning. Add the increased work load to my own Chronic Dyssynchronicity Syndrome (CDS)* and it's quite a challenge to keep up, I fear.

I see that Valier and TGWBS have been accused of having a little secret. I find it unlikely. Open hints, while possibly protecting them from the village (thinking we would find it too obvious a bluff and excuse them) would be a dead giveway to the wolf/lover's wolvish 'allies.' And the wolves would have no hesitation about ridding themselves of their betrayer by killing the ordo/sweetie by night. A possible bold bluff by a wolf-wolf pair, yes. But not a declaration by the real couple. I'm inclined to think them innocent, since such a strategy would be a very bold move for day 1 wolves, but will be closely watching both.

Eomer
has also been acting a bit off, though not in a psychiatric way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
This is my strategy: I will not explain it just now, I will merely hope that at least a few other villagers will understand what I'm trying to do.
I don't, but I want time to figure it out. So no vote for Eomer.

Alas, that's all for now. I'll be back in a couple of hours with some more thoughts and probably a vote.

*aka Time Zone Disease