View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 03:06 PM   #216
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Lot's of interesting thoughts there, Cailín. Your remarks about Thinlómien quoted just below gave me a thought:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín
Well, Lommy appears on the list because she’s such a genuinely nice girl. Ho-hum. She spent the first day agreeing with others… She seems to consider all sides of the argument, which is a very Dutch and unproductive way to go about things. Then suddenly she follows Anguirel, voting Glirdan whom she did not suspect before. Later on, she states she made a wrong decision. Did she try to align herself with an innocent? Convenient that Ang died last night, then. This is odd though. And really very nice, too.

Today she considers Lhuna’s case, and points our attention towards the silent ones. She further says nothing particularly interesting, except for a slight concern she might be trusting Spawn too much (and don’t we all?). I’m a bit worried about you, Thin.
There was a wolf once, back in a village that some of you may remember (Amanaduial, in my game, XVI), who was new at the game, and tried to take a very balanced view of things, looking at all sides of the situation, and consequently being accused of flip-flopping, and ultimately got lynched.

Is it possible that we have a similar case here? I'm inclined to think not, since Thinlómien has a few games of experience under her belt from the Junior string of games. However, she also claims that is her normal playing style. If so, it would be excellent cover for a Werewolf. Alas, I have not played with her, and I've barely dipped my toes into the games I've not played, so I do not know if she's playing to her normal standard or not...

On to another topic:

The interesting thought occured to me that the three main candidates up for lynching last night were male: Garin, Glirdan, and TGWBS. Is it possible, that in the flurry of tying/tie-breaking votes there at the end that one of our female players was trying to save- or did save- her lover?