View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 12:23 PM   #340
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Eonwe

Day 1

Post #26 - Starts off with the basic "Oh, there's Wolves and a traitor amongst both sides". Says that he's going to vote randomly and chooses the tenth person above which happened to be Garin if nothing else turns up to change his mind.

Post #33 - Finds Lovers thing interesting. Compares the Lovers to Cobblers. Asks what the Wolves are doing about it and believe that they are doing nothing except watching their backs. Figures that the Ordo Lover is laying low. Thinks this will be a rather interesting game.

Post #38 - Finds Garin's vote interesting and thinks that mass suicides won't honour our Prophet.

Post #50 - Believes we should play this game like any other for when we weed out all the Wolves, the Lovers will be revealed as well. Thinks it's reasonable to guess that the Wolves are equally divided in gender then edit's and changes mind (thinks our Prophet chose the Wolves completely randomly).

Post #57 - More talking about the Lovers.

Post #60 - Is baffled by TGWBS but will hold off suspicions of him for later. Edits: finally realises that when one Lover dies, the other does as well.

Post #62 - Quotes Garin and says that he forgot to mention he was a lazy way-faring stranger.

Post #88 - Votes Garin (randomly). Says it's funny because he started the bandwagon.

Day 2

Post #170 - Likes the fiery discussions that have been raised. Mourns over Ang. Says he will try to go through all of the days posts as well as the Day 1 posts for personal analysis.

Post #197 - Votes Valier because he does not want to be lynched by Prophet (as said in Post #1) and Valier posted before him.

Well, there's not much to gather from his Day 2 posts. I did find something interesting in Day 1 though. In his post #33, he says that he figures that the Ordo Lover is probably laying low. I'm inclined to agree with him on that and there are a few who have been rather quiet. Those would be Naria, Caranlondien, Valier and Kath. I think we should start looking at the other three (Kath has been looked at already toDay).

I may not be able to return with my analysis on spawn until later.