View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 01:35 PM   #360
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the guy who be short
This is where people start using their brains. The plan will hopefully only take two days.

Once the lovers are dead, villagers have nine pages of records to go through for evidence. And, of course, new evidence will arise in the following pages. We manage by analysis now, and after managing by statistics, I see no reason why we would be unable to recommence managing by analysis.
No good analysis will happen as the wolvish slip-ups are usually with regards to them not wanting to vote/acuse too strongly another werewolf, nor someone who is bound to be known innocent shortly thereafter. If they know they'll loose the male wolves anyway, the female ones will probably act accordingly and sound exactly like any other villager..... if this plan is implemented and up until the moment is done, there will be no useful discussion Guy.... you just don't see it, do you? a 50% chance is not certainty by a long shot.... and once we all agree to go on with this insanity, the shewolves will agree to it as well and just follow along. No-one can blame them of bandwagoning as it will be the village's policy.... discussion will be reduced to the male werewolves doing their best to get innocents lynched before themselves and so giving their female counterparts a better chance once they are dead.... while the females keep safe.