View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 02:47 AM   #567
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Why, I am baffled.

I was fairly certain Glirdan was a wolf -though I did not know about TGWBS- and for the record, would have supported the now rather depressing double-lynch had I not been struck by that strange paralysis spell.

And Celuien? That does surprise me. She was not one of the people most of us categorised innocent and was clearly suspicious of both lynchees yesterday. Would she not have dreamt of one of them if she were the Seer? Or maybe she was killed for another reason that I fail to grasp... I must look over her posts again, I fear.

I am still inclined to think Naria innocent. Especially since Celuien did defend her yesterDay, if I remember correctly... well, I am not sure - another thing we/I need to look into. I am a little suspicious of Formendacil who voted for Naria, even though her true identity remains unsure. I personally found the evidence against Glirdan (poor man) far more convincing.

I will look over a few things. In the meantime: do we think the Seer should reveal him/herself yet if he/she knows a few innocents by now? Or wait a little while longer?
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote