View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 09:02 AM   #589
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tar-ancalime
Sorry, Lalaith. By "everyone" I guess I meant...um...Thinlomien.
Oh, I'm a majority by myself. I didn't say the wolves wouldn't have thought Celuien the seer (I just doubted it slightly), I said I didn't find her seer-looking. Maybe I should take the attitude that the wolves are probably more clever than me. Not an idea that cheers me up. (Though, it's not very difficult to be cleverer than me... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín
Thinlómien… Before I continue, I'd like to explain why double-lynching is more beneficial in principle (though admittedly, there is a slight flaw that has to do with the Seer). If we had not lynched Glirdan or TGWBS yesterDay, we would probably have done so toDay as they were the most suspicious characters. This would give the wolves two nightly kills instead of one. If we as villagers can double-lynch, we hold the power. The only downside is that the Seer only has one dream per three people dying. That makes me unsure whether we should double-lynch toDay. Actually, I think not.
The first time I understood this. I don't know if you explained it better than the few persons who have already explained it, or if I'm more awake today. Thanks, Cailín.

Gurth, I liked your analysis. Someone noticed that Cara pops up in the "looks bad" quite often, I'd say the same about Samwise.

I think I have a big problem. I've no idea who might be a wolf. At the moment, I have no real suspects and I'm ready to trust nearly anyone. And that's bad. If I had to guess who the remaining wolves were, I'd say Samwise and Naria, but that's just an unreasoned guess.

I'm going to analyse Samwise now. He disturbs me.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote