View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 10:50 AM   #595
SamwiseGamgee
Shade of Carn Dûm

SamwiseGamgee has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Hello, villagers. Well, you can forget favourable interest rates next time you come to me for a loan! Oh, and nobody should join in that joke, because it seems that if you have a laugh with me you end up DEAD!

So, I'm having a lot of suspicion pointed my way and to be honest I think that's fair enough. I've gone this far without a close examination and I'm perfectly comfortable with getting one, because I'm innocent and have confidence that the truth will out. Well, a reasonable amount of confidence.

I really can't see Why the wolves got rid of Celuien last night other than they suspected her as seer. It just makes no sense at the moment for the wolves to be leaving a seer alive. There is, of course, value in going back over what she said, but there's not a huge amount to find, I feel.

Some general points for our consideration: there are only four of us guys left and now a female goes. Do we read into that. Also, we can now pretty safely say that Glirdan was framed yesterday, right? So maybe we need to consider the possibility that the most obvious choice for a wolf today could in fact be innocent.

On double lynchings: they ARE in our interest as villagers. Cailin has said so, Eomer and TGWBS (two known innocents) have said so, and as our royal musician said, I'm somewhat suspicious of anyone who doesn't support them. It was my understanding that when we committed to a double lynch on day two we were committing to a course of action to ruthlessly weed out the werewolves. Now that I find people backing out I grow somewhat uncomfortable.