View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 05:40 PM   #114
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Nogrod

Post #31 - A checking in post and just noting everything that was going on.

Post #37 - Does a "synopsis" that is "not an accurate order of things happening, but more like trying to bind things together". Does a quick vote count. Notes that Farael and Eonwe seem to be the most controversial villagers and doesn't see either as overly suspicious. Is worried about us lynching the outspoken villagers.

Post #38 - Double post. Gives opinion that Farael and Enowe are innocent and suggests we widen the scope of voting.

Post #43 - I've already given more information on this exact post above.

Post #49 - Quotes Roa and agrees with her(him?). Finds Sleepy's interpretations over read. Responds to Roa once again.

Post #51 - Quotes and responds to Sleepy.

Post #53 - Quotes voting posts of Farael, Alcarillo, Form, Lommy, Teleperca and Sleepy.

Post #74 - Updates voting list. Appreciates the trust Sleepy has of him yet doesn't return it. Concerned about Sleepy's speculations of Gifteds. Notes Sleepy's differrent posting pattern.

Post #76 - Finds Sleepy's explanations reasonable. Doesn't like random voting and gives reasons why it would suit the Wolves.

Post # 79 - Updates votes.

Post #88 - Says he can't see the "one-posters" as suspicious yet and gives who they are (Kath, Kitanna, Wilwa, Alca, Teleperca and myelf).

Post #89 - Double post. Gives his suspicion list.

Post #94 - Votes Sleepy and give updated voting list.

My thoughts - Just Valier's post about not to take what she said on the notice board (the original thread) seriously. But I'm not sure if we should do that. Look what happened yesterDay? Nogrod got it right about Sleepy. What if he was right abou Wilwa and Lommy/Teleperca? It is possible that it was complete luck, but I think we need to test that to make sure. I know I said I'd do an analysis of other things and I will when I return.