View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 03:08 PM   #822
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
Day 3 - Kath
Oh gee thanks Form If I get lynched I'm blaming you!

Anyway, I'm sorry but I am not the Lover, and so cannot tell you who my counterpart is as I don't have one.

Samwise - a double lynch is really not good for us at the moment whether it tells us who the Lover is or not. We can afford to lose one person perhaps, but not two, not this early with a Seer still running about.

On the subject of the Seers, are we thinking that the second one will be a 'special' pick by Nilp as spawn was? In which case who are we looking at? He seems to have gender balanced everything so far so I'm inclined to agree with Form and think it's Eomer. He needs to die anyway whether he's the Seer or not, and if we do kill him toNight and I'm still alive (unlikely) the villagers will lynch me if he is the Seer so hopefully taking suspicion off Lhuna if she's still alive, and if he isn't we may be able to convince the villagers that I wouldn't put myself in danger 3 Days in a row.

However, if both Seers are female then I would suggest looking at Lalaith. Why? Because spawn mentioned her in passing on Day 1 and has since pretty much ignored her. Spawn and Lalaith are good, experienced players, if they were working together they'd know how to hide their tracks.

Day 3 – Form
Quote:
Oh gee thanks Form If I get lynched I'm blaming you!
Fully deserved, to be sure, but I cannot flipflop and suddenly decide it's Lhuna- and I think I need the security that being an "Innocent" will grant me.

Quote:
Anyway, I'm sorry but I am not the Lover, and so cannot tell you who my counterpart is as I don't have one.
Ah well... I'm sure we'll know one way or another eventually. It just would have been nice to have acquired a bit of confirmation for my theory.

Quote:
Samwise - a double lynch is really not good for us at the moment whether it tells us who the Lover is or not. We can afford to lose one person perhaps, but not two, not this early with a Seer still running about.
Quite so. I dislike double-lynching in general- as all Werewolf threads with my opinion will show- but I dislike them even more as a Werewolf.

Quote:
On the subject of the Seers, are we thinking that the second one will be a 'special' pick by Nilp as spawn was? In which case who are we looking at? He seems to have gender balanced everything so far so I'm inclined to agree with Form and think it's Eomer. He needs to die anyway whether he's the Seer or not, and if we do kill him toNight and I'm still alive (unlikely) the villagers will lynch me if he is the Seer so hopefully taking suspicion off Lhuna if she's still alive, and if he isn't we may be able to convince the villagers that I wouldn't put myself in danger 3 Days in a row.
Agreed. It's a bit early to be casting votes for tomorrow's vote, but barring other ideas, I'm really leaning pro-Eomer with regards to the vote. And I am inclined to agree that Nilp would have maintained the gender equity.

Quote:
However, if both Seers are female then I would suggest looking at Lalaith. Why? Because spawn mentioned her in passing on Day 1 and has since pretty much ignored her. Spawn and Lalaith are good, experienced players, if they were working together they'd know how to hide their tracks.
Actually, Lalaith also came to mind for me. She's definitely a meal to consider for the future. And, since she's a quieter player, eating her shouldn't box us too much into the "oh look, all the loudmouths are dying! Which ones are left!" situation.

Day 3 – Kath
Lhuna, I'm so sorry

Form I'm certainly agreed on Eomer. If you and Samwise are ok with killing him toNight then go for it. I have to go to bed now and so won't have a clue what's happened until morning. Good luck to you and me!
Could really have done with some of that luck there, but it wasn't to be. Ah well, to next time!