View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 07:11 AM   #2782
Cordelia Harrison
Wight

Cordelia Harrison has just left Hobbiton.
Cordelia looked down at her hands. Never had she heard the story of her sister in law in such a way before. She had known bits and pieces of her life, but when put in that way . . . it was haunting.

"I am so sorry Crystal. I have been so striken with my own loss that I didn't even see yours. Yes, my parents dislike you. It is natural for them to be I guess. Seeing as they have lost not only their son, but their grandchild too. Please forgive me for all I have done. I shouldn't be blaming you for the occurances of this world. I shouldn't be blaming anyone at all. Especially when my life has been far easier than yours. Oh, Crystal! Can we put this aside and be friends once more?"

She looked up at the woman that she had once proudly called her sister and wondered at what she had done. Had she really beraded her to the point of near insanity? The wild look in Crystal's eyes suggested that she did.

Her heart ached at what she had done to the poor woman. She had followed her here to keep tabs on her when all Crystal wanted to do was live her life in peace, away from prying eyes. The Shire was beautiful and she had heard the stories of the kind people that she had met there. No wonder Crystal would retreat here.