View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 05:59 PM   #1166
The 1,000 Reader
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The 1,000 Reader is still gossiping in the Green Dragon.
Let's get back on topic.

I assign to Mordor ******* admins who randomly pick out a member, change something like their username or custom title for no reason, and then tell the member that they are horrible people and then threaten them with a ban. A thing like that happened this Wednesday and is still going on. This is how it started.

Admin: In the past, blah blah blah.
Me: (Laid back and mirthful) Meh, I've read better sci-fi.
Admin: (Grim) No you haven't.
Me: (Thinking the guy is bored and wants to talk) Sorry, but the one paragraph story about the chemicals made by ghosts was better because it used a big word.
Admin: (Still Grim for no reason) No, my story is the best.
Me: (Wanting to end the discussion) Sorry dude, but there are better things out there. Now, if you used big words, you'd be better.

At that point the ******* admin entered the control panel for the site and changed my custom title, making it say that his story was the best ever. I responded by saying "My title says that because you entered the control panel and changed it to your liking, something only you can do."

The admin ignored that and acted like a ******* *********. Afterwards, he claimed that I was a horrible person who forced him to do that when I had done nothing at all and then he threatened to ban me. However, I did get back at him by annoying the heck of him afterwards. One instance being "No, the moral of the day is that it's sad to abuse admin powers and it makes you lower than a spammer." Apparently, most of the site agreed with me. That admin turned from a cool guy to a stuck-up jerk in less than an hour.

(Because of the board server, I can't change my custom title back. Only the admin can do that, and sadly, that pompus ***** is the only admin.)
"And forth went Morgoth, and he was halted by the elves. Then went Sauron, who was stopped by a dog and then aged men. Finally, there came the Witch-King, who destroyed Arnor, but nobody seems to remember that."

-A History of Villains
The 1,000 Reader is offline   Reply With Quote