View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 11:05 PM   #2799
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Adu took Count on to the stables. Doing her best not to disturb the joyous party. She looked at her horse, "Count I'll be back in a few minutes. I'm going to go make sure Hama made it inside the inn safely." Adu placed Count in an empty stall and went back towards the inn. Everyone seemed so happy. Yet for some reason she wished the "group" was here together. Adu knew not why she was suddenly thinking of Crystal. She remembered when the girl was still little and running around like children do, without a care in the world. Times had changed and she knew the chance of her seeing Crystal again would be a miracle.

Carefully dodging drunk hobbits Adu made her way inside the inn. Everything was as she remembered it. The cares of the outside world never seemed to dampen the spirits of hobbits. The inn door opened just as Adu reached for the doorknob. "Excuse me." Adu looked down to see what appeared to be platters of food with feet. Hobbits... Adu walked inside only to see that in the corner almost hidden from site was Hama. But she didn't know who the other person was. Adu walked over to the table almost unnoticed. " General Dorian was not a very good man... You can pray all you want dear child but everyone knows... His life of torture has finally caught up with him....." Adu had heard alot and wished now that she hadn't heard anything at all. She knew not who was speaking on behalf of Dorian's soul."Hama, the horses are in the stable and they seem to be happy." Adu turned to look at the other person. "CRYSTAL?????"

Last edited by Witch_Queen; 05-01-2006 at 11:26 PM.