View Single Post
Old 03-20-2002, 04:10 PM   #23
Rosa Underhill
Shade of Carn Dûm

Rosa Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Rosa Underhill
Sting

So, Samwise, is giving a gardener garden tools anything like giving a mouse a cookie? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (Sorry if that went over your head, it might be one of those inside jokes that only my brain and I get.)

I'd invite...Smaug. Just kidding! I may not be pleased with my apartment but I don't hate it that much!

Seriously, I'd like to have Pippin over. He probably wouldn't mind the mess which is my apartment, so I'd feel better. I'd ask him if he'd like any of the scant provisions to be found in my fridge and on my pantry shelves then take him out to eat since I wouldn't have anything worth eating at my place. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We'd probably stop by Subway (since I'm certain he'd like to try something a bit different), and just sit there and talk for a while. Talk about his family, Shire life and doings, how he felt about Frodo leaving, etc. I might even ask him for a song if I were brave enough. Then, when it was time for him to go, I'd ask to come too. Hopefully, he'd say yes.