View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 04:55 PM   #13
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I have the most reason to mourn this day, since it was my very own venerable and beloved father who fell to the beasts. Ai! Foul dwimmerlaiks. *shakes fist*

However, one does not get to be my age without learning to maintain a stiff upper lip and turn sorrow into action. Vengeance! *raises battledore with a mad gleam in eyes* I do not like the idea of losing any more of my family to this menace, but am prepared to avenge each and every loss. I've been preparing all day by knitting together battledores, a pair for each of my daughters to defend themselves with. Noggie dear has a nice collection of juggling knives, also, which will no doubt come to good use.

And so, I now lay out my thoughts about the days ahead:

Well, I do believe I announced my intentions for this earlier, but I will repeat myself for the sake of annoying redundancy.

Today I do not intend to vote for anyone in my family. This includes Nogrod, Lhuna, Zali, Firefoot, and if he's a really good boy, Eonwe. Also, being the loyal battledame that I am, I will vote to save the lives of any of these people should the opportunity present itself.

As the days darken and evil stretches its clammy hand over the village, (i.e. after Day 1) I will break with family ties if I see fit. But not before then, so don't bother trying to talk me out of it.

Now, on to the really serious portion of my opening speech. Here are my thoughts on the various inhabitants of the village and some predictions for how their time amongst the dueling wizards shall go.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Diamond (a.ka. me) ~ I am clearly a wolf. Possibly even a mangy one. With a foaming mouth. In a strange twist of fate, I am also a Seer, a Hunter, and a Ranger, as well as being versed in both Good and Evil Wizardry.

Celuien ~ Evil. Just look at those beady little red eyes. It's not natural.

Caran ~ The eldest child of Roa and Sleepy, obviously prone to bouts of uncontrollable evil, and with parents like that, who can blame her? Still, she's just your ordinary psychopath. Can't find any traces of fur on her.

Roa ~ Seer, of course. Why else do you think she always appears to know everything?

Nogrod ~ My dear long suffering hubby, it's only a matter of time before he snaps. Sure he's okay now, but watch out for that one in the later stages.

Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant ~ Is the Evil Wizard, no doubt about it.

Kath ~ Pure as the driven snow. Possibly Ranger material.

Lommy ~ Another one of them Roa/Sleepy spawn. This one's clearly got hair sprouting in all the wrong places.

Lhuna ~ My eldest child, my pride and joy. Clearly innocent.

Glirdan ~ Owl.

Valier ~ Is the Good Wizard. Naturally.

Sleepy Ranger ~ I'm predicting will die innocent at the hands of a lynch mob headed by his wife.

Kitanna ~ Will eat her beau for midnight snack before the game is over.

Firefoot ~ My youngest, the baby of the family, sadly obviously a wolf.

Alcarillo ~ Is sick. Sick sick SICK.

Cailín ~ Completely innocent of everything but marrying Alc and giving birth to Phantom and Eomer, folly which will surely be punished by a lynching.

Oddwen ~ Will eventually be killed in a struggle between the Wizards.

Mormegil ~ Is completely innocent but will be highly suspect the entire game, until he is lynched at a crucial point.

Fea ~ Wolf.

Azaelia ~ Future Seer. My children are all high achievers.

the phantom ~ Wolf, Seer, Hunter, Ranger, Good and Evil Wizard. Also, Cobbler, Shirrif, and newspaper delivery boy. He gets around.

Naria ~ Inhuman.

JennyHallu ~ Bad to the bone.

The Saucepan Man ~ Must die.

Lalaith ~ An angel incarnate. Also a centerfold. Scary, isn't it?

Eonwe ~ Well, obviously I would never marry my daughter to anyone I thought less than highly of. He's the Good Wizard, too.

Eomer ~ Hunter. He'll kill Kitanna while she's snacking on him. What a narrative that will make.

Nilp ~ Is a freakin' genius. He'll be the first to die, though.

Gurthang ~ Clearly, he's evil.

Loki ~ Smells bad.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And that, ladies and gents, is the word from the battledore shop.