View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 01:34 PM   #142
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
The only reason I'm not voting for Loki is because I don't know if the confusion he's caused me is in character or an wolvish move. And I don't if I confused because I don't know him well or if it's genuine. For instance Nilp confuses me, but according to my books of werewolf lore, villagers named Nilp or Adam were born under a full moon and tend to be confusing, so I intend to give him a pass for a while. I'm afraid of being unfair to Loki if I don't give him the same chance. But in the absence of another suspect, I may vote for him. I'm just hesitant to do so because I feel like I'm just not giving our new resident a fair chance.

Clear enough?

SPM - it's true that the EW wants as many wolves as possible, but can win with just one. So while it's nice for the EW to have a full pack, it's not essential for victory, which is why I wonder if the EW would risk exposure by openly defending a transformed villagers. Just something I thought I'd put out there.