View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 08:46 AM   #429
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
My schedule at the Healer's convention may keep me quite late today, and I don't know when I'll next be able to return. Little newly born babies are awfully time consuming.

So, since I've managed a break for the next few minutes, this is the only opportunity I'll have for a vote.

++ ALCARILLO

His defensiveness alarms me. And I still don't find it entirely impossible that Saucy was wrong, despite the last two revealed wolves not being on his list.

Eomer's responses to the accusations against him feel right. He isn't excused, but I too am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

I haven't time now to respond to the various theories and suspicions flying around. All I can tell you is that, like my ancestors before me, I have been passed over by any cursing or sorcery and remain an entirely ordinary villager.