View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 07:17 AM   #656
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Here's a village overview, it's not as detailed as some, more general impression.
The known innocents are bolded, the silents are in italics, as I agree we need to focus on them.

Diamond of the Battledore ~ Has, (as I think Morm said) a post-count beyond the reach of analysis. The refusal to fall in line with GW plan makes her seem innocent, but she’s clever enough to double-bluff.

Caranlondien the Sled-Team Driver ~ has escaped much suspicion, has a quietly good reputation, and thus a good Night Four wolf choice.

Roa Aoife the weaver ~ another rebel. I only have one lore-book on the subject of Roa, and what we’ve seen so far is pretty much what I’d expect from her, but others may have a more extensive library.

Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant the Baker ~ could Spawn still be a lowly ord all this time? She could be a wolf…or the EW herself, although I’m not sure she’d make the wolf choices the EW has made. (Well, except for Nilp… )
One thing I’ve noticed - she’s been making cases against innocents and then doesn’t vote for them. On Day Two it was me, on Day Three it was Celuien. That could of course be mischance, it’s easy to be wrong in a game like this.

Kath the minstrel ~ a strong player who hasn’t garnered suspicion. Again, good Night Four choice.

Lommy the little girl who steals other children's candy ~ I don’t know about Lommy. She’s been getting a medium amount of suspicion but has been quiet since yesterDay. Not sure about her either way.

Glirdan with the giant crush on Kath ~ Gone. Could he be made a wolf in his absence?

Valier the gardener ~ under lots of suspicion right now. Thus not a Night Four wolf but quite possibly an earlier one, particularly as I think the EW would want her on his side.

Sleepy Ranger the former wanderer ~ much the same feelings as I have about Glirdan.
Kitanna the beloved of Eomer ~ she has been posting most sensibly as far as I can make out - but she could be a night Four wolf.

Firefoot the artist ~ innocent. She was one of the ones I felt trusting towards yesterday anyway.

Alcarillo the old retired sea captain ~ too suspicious for a Night Four wolf. Could have been an original, though.

Oddwen the filthy, insane street urchin who steals chickens ~ dear wayward ward of mine, could you participate a little more? Unlike the other silentish ones, she’s been under a lot of suspicion, so if she’s a wolf she’ll be the surviving original.

mormegil the retired mariner and current mayor ~ I feel like trusting him because he’s making sense. But he would be a formidable EW.

Feanor the shepherdess with a love of alliteration ~ I’m scared she might be the EW.

Zali the seamstress and beloved of the phantom ~ suspected so not Night Four wolf. I’m not actually feeling as worried by her as some of you are.

Jenny Hallu the unmarried maiden & aunt ~ another good Night Four wolf choice.

Eonwe the freeloading husband of Lhunardawen ~ like Sleepy and Glirdan. Very quiet, where is he?

Eomer the adventurer & lover of Kitanna ~ unlikely Night Four wolf. And I don’t think he was guilty before last night so I’ll continue to trust him for now.

Nilpaurion the ne'er do well hubby of Dancing Spawn ~ innocent, ex-Seer, wanted last night as wolf by EW.

Gurthang the stable-hand ~ GW, innocent, wanted dead by wolves.

Some questions:
1. What did Gurth and Cailin, last night’s wolf-prey, say yesterDay?
Gurthang is uneasy about Eomer, Alcarillo, Lhuna and Zali. Then thinks spawn is innocent, and also morm because of his Eomer ploy. Then says he won’t vote for Fea, morm, spawn or Eomer, but will probably vote for Celuien, Azaelia, and Diamond. Next post, wants to vote for Diamond because he can’t find anything on Cel or Zali. Can’t find anything on Alc. Ends up voting for Zali.
Cailin, in post 403, sums up everyone – she finds Firefoot innocent (which we know now was correct) Did she get anything else right? She voted for Celuien, an innocent….
2. Like you spawn, I'm rather interested in the Valier and Roa squabble – and the implications of both being still alive this morning. The death of one might of course frame the other. Valier seemed to think this Morning that she would die last night. Why?