View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 10:48 AM   #675
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Well I'm back now and I guess I have some defending to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurthang

Her switch after Night 3 is telling. It makes a lot of sense if she were a wolf. There was also that strange crying apology post
and some say I don't read carefully!! This appologetic post was for the Mod, for me using the narration for clues!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin
Valier - That's her normal playing style! Stop suspecting her for that! I have fallen to suspect her only because of that enough times to be quite sure she's innocent. Wolfvalier is - according to the sole chapter in my lorebook on the topic - more careful than ordovalier. And we can't accuse our Valier here for overcaredulness.
Thank goodness someone knows how I play!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna
Ok in this post Valier gives a list of who she thinks is good and who she thinks may be evil. On the bad list Naria appears, on the good list Nogrod appears. I don't have a whole lot to go on from that, but I did find that interesting.
Quote:
Yes I put Nogrod on my Goodie list because I thought he was innocent...boy did I get fooled!
I would just like to say that I don't think my switch in game play is odd! I believe Roa is guilty, but now that the GW is out I thought I would not have to concentrate on the wizards anymore and I could just look at who would be wolves....what's wrong with that?