View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 01:05 PM   #695
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
To repeat what I said before:
I think Roa is an excellent choice wolf-wise, but I don't think she's the EW because of the way she went after Nogrod on Day Two. She could be a wolf, but I'm more concerned with voting for who I think is the EW today.
Eomer is probably not going to be picked as a wolf. He may be the EW, but his defense of himself is convincing. Depending on how today goes I'll be keeping a close eye on him, but for today I'm not convinced of his guilt or innocence.
Valier is a mystery. I don't have enough confidence to try and vote for her. Her playing is reckless and it worries me, but she could be a misguided innocent. I'm going to watch everything Valier says from now until she's proven innocent or guilty.

So that leaves:

++ Zali

She's been careful in covering her tracks and keepings all her bases cover, maybe a little too careful. She's trying to avoid slip-ups it seems and the EW has every reason to avoid slip-ups, s/he has a lot riding on their secret. Zali's careful posts and apologizes toward those she votes for worries me a lot. Almost more than Valier's reckless playing. I said earlier I'm focusing on who could be EW and I think Zali could be the EW, she'd also be a good wolf-pick.
Of the four Gurthang picked for us I feel Zali may be the guilty one.