View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 12:40 PM   #1250
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
She may send spelling to Mordor...

I assign the pathetic and stupid stubbornness of men about going to the doctor. I wake up this morning and husband says "I'm not going to work today". He's been sick since Sunday, and it's only been getting worse...I told him to call and get a doctor's appointment. He argued with me about it! Said he was fine and he'd just sit it out! When he finally gave in he tried to plead out on the notion that he didn't know the number. So I looked it up for him at work and called it back. GAH! What a dingbat! He calls me after his appointment to inform me they put him on a IV and pumped 3 L of fluid into his system, gave him a prescription for an antibiotic, and asked him to come back with a sample to make sure he hadn't got anything any more dangerous than it already looked. He did mention he felt immediately much better (no kidding...the boy is neither a cactus nor a camel...).

I squelched the urge to say "I told you so". See what a nice person I am?

So....frustrating.......