View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 10:54 PM   #15
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Narya

Quote:
I seem to be alone in not liking the new Hunter.

In my opinion a Seer should be a Seer and a Hunter should be a Hunter, and never the twain should meet. I am not averse to altering the Hunter rules, but the Hunter should not become just another Seer. Better that the GW be able to Gift multiple Seers than that any Gifted he makes is more or less a Seer, no matter the Gift.

Plus I was horrendously confused and still am as to what exactly the Hunter did/could do/etc. And an automatic wolf kill if attacked in the Night means there is no difference between a clever and foolish Hunter.

*Raises hand*
I am in total agreement with not liking the new Hunter in this game.

My two cents for what it's worth

I am also in agreement that sometimes roles have to be played with a little in order for things to not be so boring(regular gifted in a regular game),but I didn't like what happened in this game. I thought and still do think that it was an unfair and bad call for Lmp to make The Phantoms pick for him! I had no idea that The Phantom was able to have the luxury of not making a pick himself and let Lmp do it. I freaked when I turned up dead the next Day.

I still don't understand the need for the Hunter(or mod ) to have to kill the first wolf that votes for him/her. How does this make that role stronger?
Naria is offline   Reply With Quote