View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 01:32 AM   #5
narfforc
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

narfforc has been trapped in the Barrow!
I absolutely love and adore the system, along with the bolt through my neck and the pig flying above my house. People can make their own minds up, whether a person makes sense or not, just because lots of people agree with their point of view does not make them right, imagine how many rep points Hitler would have in Nazi Germany as oppose to Germany today. Sorry I am not a fan of this sites Reputation Points, and it seems to stop at a certain point anyway, your point total goes up, but the bar that everyone can see does not change, after that you can only go backwards, if you had enough points deducted. I have often wondered what happens to people who have negative points for their very first post...............................?

P.S Look at HerenIstarion, he has posted ten times more than me, and joined four years before, but he looks like he is my equal, and has Mounted Taniquetil again, this must be wrong, he has to be senior to me in some way. Someone looking at that will think, narfforc has achieved that rank in half the time of Herenistarion, this is not a true reflection of his achievement.

Last edited by narfforc; 06-08-2006 at 09:08 AM.
narfforc is offline   Reply With Quote