View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 12:35 PM   #56
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Though Anguirel makes a reasonable point about Spawn focusing on him and not Firefoot and Roa. He says he won't make a case of it, but he brings it forward twice so that no one forgets Spawn went for him and not the other two. A reasonable post, but a bit of it feels like him trying to throw the suspicions off himself and onto Spawn.
That caught my eye too. Actually, more interesting to me is that Spawn brought up Roa and myself in the first place at that point... I only had one post, and it wasn't exactly a very weighty one either. Not exactly much to look at. There might be more now, I suppose, but not much... as Anguirel noted, I'm sort of in observation mode at the moment. Day 3 is usually about when I start getting it in gear, maybe Day 2 if the village has been active.
Quote:
But you are assuming randomness, and that simply does not hold. An iceberger does not, perhaps, know anything, but neither are we incapable of intelligent analysis. The more information we have to work with, the higher the chance of being correct in our analyses. And each innocent revealed by death increases the real information we have, and makes analysis even stronger. I have great faith in the power of these icebergers!!
Exactly. And it's a lot easier to pick out an innocent than a penguin.

Last edited by Firefoot; 06-08-2006 at 12:36 PM. Reason: penguins, not wolves...
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote