View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 10:39 AM   #65
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Piping in with the EW's point of view- sometimes it depends on the wolves' personalities. They were never stopped from providing explantion to me, some just didn't. Morm launched into whole analysis and players lists which he eventually summed up with two choices. Other wolves just sent me a name.

However, part of my strategy was direct my wolves almost entirely through the game. They couldn't talk to each other, and had only a limited knowledge of what was going on. (Some knew more than others.) I on the other hand had a very good handle on the situation, so I deigned to direct my wolves like a military Sgt directing her squad. Mostly during the night, but sometimes during the day as well. It was my understanding that this was part of the EW role, if I so chose it. That's not saying I ignored my wolves' choices- sometimes I defered to them rather than go with my original.

My point is, if a wolf wants to provide explanation to the EW, let them do it in anyway they want. After that, it's up to the EW if they want to send an explanation or not. It ought to be a strategy choice, not a rule. If we keep making strategies into rules, then it makes no difference who is in what role, or whether that player is good or bad. Challenge may disappear.

So, yeah... I actually had no problem with the way the kill choices happened. (After all, I made a good majority of them anyways.)

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote