View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 04:36 PM   #67
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Thanks LMP, though I'd like to hear from the wolves I had around the longest- Eomer and Morm.

I admit, part of the sending just names may have been a mistake, but it was a mistake on my part, not the rules. I assumed that when the wolves recieved the list of candidates, they wouldn't just think "Why so and so?" and vote for their original choice anyways. I assumed they would think, "Why so and so?" and then go look at that player to see why another wolf would want them dead, then give it some consideration before voting. One wolf may have been looking in a direction that another had completely missed, and so I thought the list of names would be enough to draw their attention that way, if not for the kill, then during the day. A "kill list," much like Gurthang's "list of doom", also provided a list of people safe to go after during the day.

I guess I thought a name would be enough. This may be a suggestion for a future EW, but it would really be up to them. I know most of the time I would have picked one person to kill already, and left the second kill up to whoever got their votes in fastest. Other times I would send specific names, and couldn't give a good reason without risk of hinting my identity. I believe I said specifically at one point, "Kill phantom," and left no room for questions. (Of course that was before I learned of that dratted hunter role...*grumble* ) But that's my style. Another EW may do it differently. And they should be free to do so.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote