View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 07:13 AM   #71
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Sure, we're welcome to put as much reasoning as we please, but we can't see any of it, and nothing we say has any effect. That's the issue, Roa. Plus, I didn't like that we had no way of knowing who the kill would be or why that person was killed...we didn't know who we killed any sooner than the village did, and thus couldn't plan ahead.

Frankly, I don't think the EW should have the power he or she does over the choices of the wolves. One danger of creating minions is that the minions may take some initiative that goes beyond or outside your own plans. The GW cannot dictate the seer's dream or the hunter's choice, and werewolves are much less likely, by nature, to be easily controlled. The werewolves should be more autonomous from the EW. He/She should be able to make suggestions, but not an out and out veto. What point is there to being a wolf, really?

Last edited by JennyHallu; 06-30-2006 at 07:18 AM.
JennyHallu is offline   Reply With Quote