View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 03:20 PM   #987
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Okay, I've editted the post again. I do not think it smacks any more of confrontation, but more of Tharonwë trying to get on Aragorn's good side.

Assuming that the post is done... I think Erebemlin or Taitheneb needs to give Elessar a fuller account of matters in the swamp, eventually being coerced by Aragorn/Arwen to reveal the Amroth matter- at least, that's what Alak and I seemed to have agreed on.

During the course of that, Aragorn agrees to "hold Tharonwe without bail", so to speak, until the matter can be brought to a proper trial. Tharonwe's response, I presume, will be to appear to acquiese to this decision, with the full appearance of planning to acquit himself. He is thus rather rather underwatched when he makes his escape to pursue Amroth's company thereafter.

At least... that's the jist of what I understand comes next... but it's LMP or Alak's turn to post, so I'm not concerned overmuch.

Oh, and I rather like the constant refining of the post... makes for a much smoother end result. Although... since I've saved no copies... there's no going back if it worsens...