View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 02:18 PM   #293
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
OK ... please tell me if there is anything you want changed - I have added the possibility that with the best of intentions Cordelia may have outlawed herself (but I have a get out of gaol free card up my sleeve if necessary )....

Crystal I have given you the opportunity to find out information from this guy. Not knowing how you want to play it I have not yet stated the extent of his injuries. I imagine his life expectancy will depend on what got hit by the arrow. Not an expert but guess we have options ranging from seconds to quite a while depending if she got thwe heart or aorta or "just" punctured a lung.. in which case Elfride might be able to cope with the pneumothorax long enough for him to speak ( i mean sealing the wound rather than popping in a chest drain which might be a bit advanced - and she woun't have a tube and a bottle of mineral water ). I guess survival is not impossible but not likely?

I hope that my new post is sufficant enough to tell you what his wound is like. I figured that since he was moving away from her and after calculating the velocity of what an arrow like Cordelia's would have been it would have slowed down, with wind factors as well, to have been only a mere inch or so into his back. More into the muscle and wasn't that deep. He was a ways off and I don't think that Cordelia could have been that strong of a shot considering what may have been up against her at the moment of the shot and the surrounding area, as well as the fire.

Lol. That sounds complicated. In short: I calculated that he only as a little deeper than a flesh wound. Perhaps only a couple of inches in his back. Does that sound right?

Everyone you are doing so great. I am really pleased on how this is turning out to be. I just wanted to take a moment to say that I am so very proud of the RPG that we have going on here and am extremely honored that such great RPers have joined me on this quest.

I was gone for a year and I had an idea for an RPG that I wanted to play, but I wasn't sure if anyone would remember me, let alone want to play with someone that seemed like a newbie. I want to thank you all for taking the chance and playing this game with me. It is an honor and a priveliage to get to know all of you and to play with all of you.

*hands out trophies and cookies* You guys deserve them. And thank you so much for joining. This RPG is better than I had ever dreamed.