View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 12:06 AM   #298
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
*Runs into the room only to trip over the carpet*
Cordelia: I'm not dead yet... So cheer up....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY............................................. ......

I had said I was having compie problems.. but have fixed them.... So ADU or W_Q is back and I'm not going anywhere. I have missed everyone and once again I am so sorry. I have read up on the posts and everything... I posted for Thomas and actually if I might say so..... NOt that bad... Crystal would love it. I like the idea of Mayonette and Thomas fighting and then making up for it..

Crystal: I have been thinking here lately since I read the post where you have got the mystery man. (Last post)... Mayonette doesn't know everything about what Thomas did while he was in gondor.. Perhaps just to spice it up a bit the man recognizes Thomas and vice versa... Sorta a way to make Mayonette wonder where Thomas' loyalties lay......

LET ME KNOW...

*Runs around giving everyone a hug* It feels good to be missed.....

Witchie-poo, W_Q, Adu....... anything else that I missed.