View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 03:01 PM   #64
Kiara
Animated Skeleton

Kiara has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Mintyztwin:

question: where did you pick that stuff up about Merlin? I have never heard that before and just wanted to know. I have read, on the other hand, a very flattering series about him (and it loops Atlantis and of course King Arthur into the tale). Anyone here heard of Stephen R. Lawhead? One of my top favorite authors (Tolkien, Lewis, and Rowling falling in there somewhere as well).

Also, about Rowling, did you all know there was a woman who sued her for supposedly plagiarizing her ideas? It was unbelievable: some lady name Nancy something or other who had a story about Nuclear War survivors etc...really bizarre. Anyway, you could tell SHE hadn't read the books either....All I know is I'm committed to NOT being that kind of person. Might as well have an educated opinion, no?
"What if you slept, and what if in your sleep you dreamed, and what if, in your dream, you went to paradise and there plucked a beautiful flower...and what if when you awoke, you held that flower in your hand? Ah, what then?"
Kiara is offline   Reply With Quote