View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 01:27 PM   #108
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I have changed in the past three years *gasp* so I thought I should update.

Name (that you go by): Erin, Brinniel, Brinn, Rin
Occupation: an employee at the local movie theatre- not really an occupation, but just a summer job
Future Aspirations: to go into film production (editor, sound...something like that)
Goal in life: to not only be successful in my career, but to be happy
Short term goals: to finish packing in time, fly to Boston without any problems, and to survive my first year of college
Passion: dance and writing
Hobbies: painting, reading, BD, blogging, watching and appreciating movies
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): umm....I guess being on my high school dance team for three years.

Fave book: LotR, The DaVinci Code, The Shannara Series, The Chronicles of Narnia
Fave movie: LotR, Kill Bill (Pt 1&2), V for Vendetta, Poseidon, Everything is Illuminated, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Chronicles of Narnia, Rent, Sin City, Pirates of the Caribbean (Pt 1&2).....the list goes on (ok I'm a movie buff- that's why I'm majoring in film production)
Fave sport: I don't really watch sports, except for when the Olympics are on (then I'm glued to the TV)
Fave store: Barnes and Noble, Best Buy
Fave music: a variety of stuff- Black Eyed Peas, Evanescence, Medieval Baebes, Green Day, Damien Rice.....there's more

What you can't stand: right now, this country (US) and the people running it (sorry, but you did ask)
What you plain dislike: smell of cigarette smoke (which I'm learning to tolerate since most of my co-workers are smokers), waking up early
Who you admire: uhh......my dog
What you most love to do: sleep
Your self-confessed flaws: procrastinator, perfectionist (and those two don't exactly mix too well)
What intrigues/fascinates you: stars
What scares you: spiders (my house is filled with them)
Quotation to live by: umm...I don't exactly live by quotes, but here's one:

"To learn is to live, to live is to love, and to love is to have lost."

Additional comments: Twelve more days until I fly across the country to college! *squeal*