Thread: Hail & farewell
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 07:22 AM   #7
narfforc
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

narfforc has been trapped in the Barrow!
I only ever talk about religion to like minded people, I would not go into a church/mosque/synagogue/temple or public house and give my views on religion, and I do not allow them to come into my house. The Barrow-downs should not be a battle ground for religious or political viewpoints. I find it amazing that the thread lasted as long as it did, and should be a lesson to the Mods, in future discussions on religion should really be discouraged, for there was only ever going to be one outcome. Imagine for one minute if someone popped up with the idea that The Lord of the Rings was representative of a certain political party, would the opposition stand by and let them get away with that, no. I, and others did not like the views put forward by those of a certain religion persuasion, I did not ask for the thread to be closed, they have there right to their oppinion, apparently the opposition did not, our champion was silenced, good way to shut us up.