View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 11:44 AM   #47
Lalwendė
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by narfforc
Does anyone know whether this Musical will go on tour in Britain, I only ask because unbeknown to some Britain consists of more than just London, over 60million people live in this country and most don't live in London. Paying more than a hundred pound to go on a train, then get ripped off in a hotel isn't cost effective.
And the rest. The tickets will probably be around £40-£60 a head anyway. Its easier to chance it if you're down there anyway, as I've managed to get dirt cheap last minute tickets for shows.

I doubt it will tour as they need a very large theatre for it, which is why they've been waiting for we Will Rock You to finish so they can have that venue. I might go and see it if I could get a cheap deal, but I suspect it might be more worthwhile for a Tolkien fan to watch the Jackson films on fast forward while listening to New Age CDs backwards to get the same 'experience' from the reviews I've read.

Ouch...