View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 07:37 AM   #158
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I might be stupid. I might be wise.

However, I and my left and right eye wish to come out of the closet.

I'm the original seer.

Diamond was the mytho who chose me on Night2. (Obviously, since she was discovered a seer.) So stop analysing her lists. She did not get any dreams. Sleepy hinted this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by narration
Friends,
Time is scarce. Things have tourned sour. Diamond18 was your seer but do not despair there are things you do not see, things you do not know. Perhaps in the end this will work in your favor. I must be quick for I fear if I am found out there shall be nothing preventing the wolves from picking you all off. Your numbers have dwindled greatly.

I wish you luck!
The Phantom of the Battle-O-Bands
Rune, Nogrod and THE Ka are ordos. That I know.

Celuien, I guess you're the ranger and thus must die next night I fear. Your reluctance to lynch Glirdy and obvious innocence on Day1 led me to this. Please come out too and protect me next night. We'll win.

That leaves us with three unsures: Boro, Eonwe and Durelin. Of these two are wolves. I'm very inclined to believe Boro a wolf.

If Cel protects me next Night, I'll get one more dream and we win the next day, regardless of who I dream of.

Of course, if this tactic will not give results, you know I'm a bluffing wolf and can kill me... I can't think of any profit a wolf could get of this.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote