View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 04:07 PM   #237
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
I see Nogrod got himself one. Hmm... Nice! Would it be related to etarnal allmighty love?
Might be...

But mainly it's about music and the creation - the creation of music in the first instance. That is so much of me.

But it really took its time. I went all over again with different possibilities and asked a hundred fellows here about what to do with it.

In the end Spm was right. The right one came at the "last minute" and just felt right. I had many candidates for it, one of the last was "Apple from Turin's tree", kind of relating to the Finnish origins of the story of Turin in the Kalevala, the Finnish folk epic Tolkien knew very well and from which he took many of the elvish words from (like Silmarils - being derivative from the Ilmarinen, the smith of the epic and so forth) - and which origins Rune already doubted (thanks Rune for your perspective!)...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote