View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 05:53 AM   #1627
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Your Friendly Neighborhood WWJ Mod

Hello, I'm the next Mod for TiGJ...

And I will not be holding off recruitment. Folkses is free to go ahead and sign up for what will, unless I am smacked with a brilliant and original idea in the next few days, be a pretty basic game. 3 wolves, 1 seer, other gifteds as I see how many people are interested.

What I will offer you, Di, is the comfortable way these two threads have been meshing. A WWJ game just ended, and so a WW(senior) game is next. My game shall probably not be starting until the completion of Di's, or until none of those who've shown interest in my game are still alive in Di's. Only way something different would happen is if I only get people who are not interested in playing in the current WW(senior) game.

This, besides minimizing the time the boards haven't got any werewolf, will give plenty of time for me and my players to hash out the details of my game. And who knows, maybe that brilliant idea will come along.