View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 01:46 PM   #144
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
The one and only time I played LOTR Risk, I played it with my entire family (mom, dad, and brother)...it was an interesting experience, to say the least.

All I have to say is, because of me...the Free Peoples lost.

I don't really know why I bought that game, seeing as the few times I've played Risk I've only become incredibly enraged (because I am not such a good strategist and I have horrible luck with dice), and practically gotten into a fist fight with my brother (kind of like miniature golf...such a violent sport...).

It did eventually come in handy, though, when I used the One Ring that came with it at the 'Ring Ceremony' at my high school in place of my class ring (but of course I went and ordered one of those this year because I decided I wanted one for the old school because they are changing locations and the name).

Oh, and it's been five years of Tolkien for me, now. (But don't go back and look at my one and only post on here to find out when I first read the books, because you will see the blatherings of a thirteen year old girl...and it's not pretty)
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote