View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 01:26 PM   #1
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Tol-in-Gaurhoth XXVI - Úcenite Valto - Planning and Discussion Thread

Quote:
I have within my mind a special game of Tol-in-Gaurhoth. One wherein the only importance is of play; of deduction, of self-reliance and of strategy. Of team work, and of betrayal. Of using your wits to win a game of thought. Of working together and working alone. A game wherein nothing is given to you but time. A game where every choice made is your own. I have hand picked you all to play in a game built specifically for you, to be played at a time most convenient for you as a group.

I would have you all, if you would consent. What say you?

-Feanor-
Welcome all to the organization and planning thread of my latest pet project.

A number of you have been invited for play in this. Pending whim, several more will join your ranks before we begin.

I will update the player list as positions are confirmed.

Game details will, as they have been thus far, remain within the keeping of myself and one other whose identity will remain a secret for his own safety. They will be announced officially at the beginning of the game.

Some of you know more than others. Quite frankly, I don't remember who knows what. But you're welcome to chat amongst yourselves and share thoughts up 'til roles are sent out. Eru knows you'll need all the help you can get.

Confirmed players may use this thread to ask questions, discuss theories for the game, and whatever else werewolf-related springs to mind.

---

Confirmed Players:

mormegil
Anguirel
the phantom
Roa_Aoife
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Kath
littlemanpoet
The Saucepan Man
Mithalwen
Estelyn Telcontar
Diamond18
Nogrod
Boromir88

---

Game Thread

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 11-12-2006 at 12:48 AM.
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote