Thread: The Veil Lifted
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 12:10 AM   #56
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
She looked to the girl still in the tree. "I would suggest jumping. That way you can prepare for the inevitability that you may get hurt whereas falling would leave you prone to become hooked by the tree again and then possibly hurt".

She shrugged her shoulders, "I really can't give you much advice, I've never been in this predicament before". The tall girl knew that either way the younger one stuck the tree would get hurt whether a few scrapes from the weaker branches or some bruises and bumps on top of that.

"I know this is easier to suggest than to do, but can you reach up and pull your foot free of the branches?, if so maybe you could try to drop down without being hit". Another whisper of the others made her tense but she pressed her dark red lips into a hopeful smile, trying to expect the best outcome.

She almost looks like the Hanged Man from my tarot card deck. Emphasis on almost of course, considering she didn't choose to be in this state. Yet still something to be accounted for. A choice for either her or myself must be made tonight. I'm sure of it.

Last edited by Esgallhugwen; 11-08-2006 at 12:19 AM.