View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 11:10 AM   #33
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
(Note: Italics represent the moments when I lapse from clergy/preacher guy into my role-playing cowardly knightness.)

Friends! I aplogize for my late arrival, and regret that I will make but few appearances over the next few days.

Hiding is the safest way to not get killed, after all.

Anyway, I think it best to first have a small burial for our recently deceased, myself presiding of course. I wish to have a proper sending for our dearly beloved as they move on their way to a better place. It's the right thing to do.

Now, I should underscore the predicament we are in. I'll remind you that prayer is the best for this situation. The Good Book says, "Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you." We should treat them as we would want them to be treated. Don't you think they'll respond well to that?

Or they might just kill us all without any resistance whatsoever! I say a direct frontal attack.... or a quick retreat; yes, retreat is always a good idea!

Hmm... yes, I suppose we must do something. "God helps those who help themselves"... true, it's not in the Bible, but it makes a lot of sense. We need to find a way to stop these foul demons and send them back to their master!

Now, for the hard part.... which of you are these foul beasts? *scans crowd* I'm not good at judging; I always see the best in those around me...

Well, for lack of a better reason:

++Anguirel

Since he seems more worried about the wolves poetic abilities than finding out who they are. (And for old times sake. I'll hopefully return to switch my vote. I just wanted to get that one out there. )