View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 11:24 PM   #4
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

I have a few things to say. Most of them are obvious, but I'm a loudmouth and feel the need to fill up space.

1) The WWs don't know each other, therefore all votes are meaningless. Everyone will vote the way an innocent would vote, because the only thing anyone knows is who they are, and so everyone will try and preserve their own life.

2) Kills might be meaningful.

3) One of the WWs might kill his/her buddy. I'm thinking there might be a way to very slightly increase the chances of this happening, but the instant I say it the ploy won't work. Which leads me to my next point-

4) THINK before posting anything strategic!! We have very very very few chances to do something good strategically because Fea has done all she can to make it a pure luck-based village. I can think of two somewhat positive strategies to use against the WWs, but the moment I explain them they will no longer be viable. Remember that! Some things are better kept to yourself. Don't tell us "watch for this-and-that WW behavior" because as soon as you say it you can no longer watch for it. Just execute whatever you think of, and cross your fingers and hope that a few other villagers are doing the same. Only talk strategy if it is a strategy that is not hurt when voiced.

5) And most importantly, I am not a Werewolf. You may put me down next to your own name on your proven innocent list.